Water and sewer rates are set by the City Council based on the cost of operations and any debt service for the specific utility. Garbage rates are based on the haulers rates, a small administrative fee and state solid waste tax of 9.75%.
Rates for Water, Sewer and Garbage
- $29.23 for up to 3,333 gallons of water used
- $29.75 plus $3.76 per every thousand gallons of water used
- 35 gallon can: $10.77 per month
- 65 gallon can: $13.16 per month
- 95 gallon can: $16.13 per month
- These rates are subject to change as needed